1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1 „CineStar company” is CineStar s.r.o., with registered office at Radlická 3185/1c, Smíchov, 150 00, Prague 5, ID No.: 26435675, registered in the Commercial Register by the Municipal Court in Prague, file No. C 81978
- 1.2 The CineStar Company operates multiplex cinemas at the following addresses:
- CineStar Hradec Králové, Brněnská 23a, Hradec Králové
- CineStar Ostrava, Novinářská 6c, Ostrava
- CineStar České Budějovice, Milady Horákové 1498, České Budějovice
- CineStar Olomouc, Pražská ul. 255/41, Olomouc
- CineStar Plzeň, Písecká 972/1, Plzeň
- CineStar Pardubice, Nám. Republiky 1400, Pardubice
- CineStar Mladá Boleslav, třída Václava Klementa 1459, Mladá Boleslav
- CineStar Jihlava, Hradební 1/5440, Jihlava
- CineStar Liberec, České Mládeže 456, Liberec
- CineStar Anděl, Radlická 3179/1E, Praha 5 – Smíchov
- CineStar Černý Most, Chlumecká 765/6, Praha 9
- CineStar Opava, U Fortny 49/10, Opava
- o CineStar České Budějovice IGY Centrum, Pražská tř. 1247/24, České Budějovice
- (hereinafter referred to as "establishment" or "multiplex"))
- 1.3 A „Customer” is an entity that has entered into a ticket purchase agreement with CineStar copmany for a movie or other performance operated by CineStar company directly at a CineStar multiplex location or via the Internet at www.cinestar.cz.
- 1.4 A "regular ticket" is a ticket that the Customer receives upon payment at the multiplex box office.
- 1.5 "E-ticket" is a ticket equipped with a numerical barcode, which the customer will receive in PDF format for printing or will be sent to his/her mobile phone in the form of an SMS, or he/she will receive it in the CineStar mobile application, always after ordering and paying for the ticket via the Internet.
- 1.6 The Customer who buys tickets at the multiplex or via the Internet agrees to these general terms and conditions, which are binding on both parties. The version of the General Terms and Conditions in force on the date of payment of the ticket purchase price shall prevail.
- 1.7 "Cinestar App" for the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions means the app operated by CineStar company for mobile devices with Android and IOS operating systems within which reservations and/or ticket purchases can be made.
2. TICKET PURCHASE
- 2.1 The Customer may purchase tickets to the multiplex cinema operated by CineStar company at the multiplex box office and pay for them with or without prior online booking in cash or with MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and Dinners Club credit cards or through the Edenred, Sodexho Pass, Cheque Déjeuner and voucher systems for cultural events issued by CineStar s.r.o.
- 2.2 The Customer can purchase tickets to the multiplex cinema operated by CineStar company via the Internet and pay with the following types of payment cards: MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic, Visa, Visa Electron and Dinners Club or through the payment systems PaySec, Benefity, Benefity Plus, Cafeteria mojeBenefity, Benefity Café, Gallery Beta.
- 2.3 Tickets purchased by any means cannot be cancelled.
3. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT OF TICKETS PURCHASED OVER THE INTERNET (e-ticket)
- 3.1 E-tickets can be purchased up to 30 minutes before the start of the desired performance. After that, the Customer can only buy a regular ticket at the multiplex box office.
- 3.2 Discount coupons, free tickets or vouchers issued by CineStar company cannot be used when purchasing e-tickets, except for vouchers that indicate this option.
- 3.3 When purchasing e-tickets, tickets for multiple performances can be purchased in one transaction. A maximum of 6 tickets for each performance can be purchased in one transaction.
- 3.4 After the e-ticket order is completely filled out, the Customer will be shown the total purchase price that the Customer is obliged to pay. The stated purchase price is the current price for the ordered performances, this price includes VAT and is the final price, i.e. including any discounts provided.
- 3.5 Subsequently, after the conclusion of the e-ticket order, the Customer is redirected to the secure payment gateway GP webpay, GoPay, PaySec, Benefit Plus, Cafeteria mojeBenefity.cz, Benefity Café or to the next step for the Benefity and Gallery Beta systems through which the payment is made.
- 3.6 The Customer enters all the data necessary for the payment of the purchase price of the requested ticket through the payment gateway GP webpay, GoPay, PaySec, Benefit Plus, Cafeteria mojeBenefity.cz, Benefity Café, Benefity system and Gallery Beta.
- 3.7 CineStar company is not responsible for the payment process in GP webpay, GoPay, PaySec, Benefity, Benefit Plus, Cafeteria mojeBenefity.cz, Benefity Café and Gallery Beta.
- 3.8 Upon payment of the purchase price of the e-ticket and successful completion of the order, the Customer will receive an email message from the CineStar company system called the "Final Recap", which contains data about the purchased tickets. This email message is not sent in the case of an e-ticket purchase via the CineStar mobile app. This "Final Recap" does not replace a regular ticket or e-ticket.
- 3.9 After making a payment via GP webpay, GoPay, PaySec, Benefit Plus, Cafeteria mojeBenefity.cz, Benefity Café, Benefity and Gallery Beta, the Customer is redirected back to the CineStar company website where he/she chooses the method of e-ticket collection. He can choose to view the e-ticket in PDF format and print it out or, after entering the relevant data, send the e-ticket to his mobile phone in SMS format. It is possible to enter the receipt of the same e-ticket in both ways. If the e-ticket is purchased via the CineStar app, the e-ticket is automatically delivered to the CineStar app. In the event that the return from the payment gateway is interrupted in the CineStar app, the order is not completed and the ticket will not be delivered to the CineStar app despite the payment being charged to the user's account.
- 3.10 If the Customer neglects to select any form of e-ticket collection and leaves the options page, he/she can subsequently obtain a printed e-ticket by logging back into the system under the same username and password from his/her order overview or via the CineStar mobile app after logging in under the same username and password.
- 3.11 CineStar company is not liable for non-delivery of the e-ticket in the form of an SMS message in the event that the Customer enters incorrect data or technical problems occur on the part of the Internet or telecommunications service provider.
- 3.12 .The numeric barcodes on the e-ticket can only be scanned once, i.e. any subsequent presentation of the numeric barcode in printed or SMS form on a mobile phone will not be taken into account and the e-ticket presented in this way will not be admitted to the multiplex, regardless of who presents the aforementioned tickets.
- 3.13 CineStar company is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized use or copying of the e-ticket. Forgery is a criminal offence. The e-ticket also becomes invalid if the information required for its control is not visible or has been altered by additional modifications.
- 3.14 When purchasing a discounted e-ticket (student, ZTP - severe health disability card, etc.), it is necessary to present a valid document entitling the holder to the discount at the ticket check at the entrance. If the Customer does not present a valid document, he/she is obliged to pay the difference between the discounted ticket and the standard ticket price in person at the cinema box office before entering the cinema.
- 3.15 In the case of the purchase of an e-ticket, the purchase cannot be withdrawn from according to Section 1829 of the Civil Code, i.e. the option of withdrawing from the contract within 14 days without giving a reason cannot be used, as it is a contract for the use of leisure time and the performance is provided at a specified date or time. In such a case, the law does not provide the customer with the possibility to withdraw from the contract in the above manner.
4. ONLINE TICKET BOOKING
- 4.1 The Customer is allowed to book a ticket.
- 4.2 CineStar company allows the Customer to make online ticket reservations for selected shows at the Customer's discretion via the www.cinestar.cz or via the CineStar app.
- 4.3 In the case of online ticket booking, the Customer selects the desired performance, its time and specific seats in the hall. He/she also selects the price category of the requested ticket as in the case of e-ticket, it is not possible to select a payment method other than payment at the multiplex box office (cash or credit card) and a different method of ticket collection than at the multiplex box office. When selecting a discounted price category (student, disabled, etc.) it is necessary to present a valid document entitling the holder to the discount at the ticket office when collecting the reservation or when checking the ticket. If the Customer does not present a valid document, he/she is obliged to pay the difference between the discounted ticket and the standard ticket price.
- 4.4 After booking, the Customer receives an e-mail message, the so-called "Final Recap", which contains a unique number of the booking made. This email message is also sent in the case of bookings made via the CineStar mobile app. Upon arrival at the multiplex box office, the Customer will report their reservation number. Based on this, the box office staff will sell the Customer the relevant reserved tickets or the ticket payment can be made via the CineStar app.
- 4.5 The "Final Recap" email, which the Customer receives after making an online reservation, also contains information about the deadline for picking up the tickets at the multiplex box office before the show starts. In the event that the customer does not collect the tickets in accordance with these instructions, CineStar company is entitled to sell the tickets to another customer.
- 4.6 CineStar company is not responsible for incorrect information entered by the Customer when making an online reservation (date, time, show, seats).
- 4.7 The Customer can find information about the booking in the CineStar mobile app. Through this app, it is also possible to pay for the reservation and obtain valid tickets. Saving the reservation information in the mobile app does not deprive the customer of the possibility to pay for the reservation at the box office of the respective multiplex. If the reservation is cancelled or changed by the Customer or CineStar company, or if the time limit for payment of the reservation expires, the reservation record stored in the mobile application becomes invalid and any payment will be rejected by the application. Reservations can only be paid for through the app with supported credit cards that allow internet transactions. Reservations containing items other than tickets (e.g. CineStar loyalty cards) cannot be paid for via the mobile app.
5. OTHER CONDITIONS
- 5.1 When checking the tickets, the Customer presents either a valid regular ticket or an e-ticket with a numerical code in the form of an SMS on a mobile phone, in the CineStar mobile app or printed from a PDF file. These barcodes will be checked at the entrance by a reading device.
- 5.2 The Customer is entitled to be seated only in the place designated by the ticket.
- 5.3 The Customer is obliged to have a valid ticket at his/her disposal during the entire visit to the cinema. In case of loss of the ticket anywhere in the pay zone of the multiplex, the Customer may be asked to leave the multiplex without any compensation.
- 5.4 By purchasing a regular ticket or an e-ticket, the Customer agrees to comply with the Visiting and Operating Rules for the entire duration of their stay in the multiplex. The Visiting and Operating Rules are always posted in the cinema premises.
- 5.5 All prices of the goods offered in the price list of refreshments are inclusive of VAT at the statutory rate.
6. BUYING GIFT VOUCHERS
- 6.1 A Customer may purchase a gift voucher to a multiplex cinema operated by CineStar company only at the multiplex box office and pay for it in cash or with MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and Dinners Club.
- 6.2 Gift vouchers issued by CineStar company cannot be exchanged for money.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- 7.1 Information on the processing of personal data can be found in the separate Terms and Conditions for the processing of personal data.
8. TERMS OF COMPLAINT
- 8.1 In the event that the Customer is charged an incorrect amount at the multiplex box office, in the CineStar company online store or in the CineStar app after paying for the tickets using a credit card or other payment systems, the Customer is entitled to complain only to the bank that issued the credit card used by the Customer to pay for the tickets, or to the provider of the other payment system through which the ticket payment was made.
- 8.2 If a performance for which the Customer has already purchased a regular ticket or e-ticket is cancelled, the Customer will receive a refund under the following conditions: o If the ticket was purchased at the box office of the multiplex, the Customer will be refunded the price paid if he/she comes to the box office where he/she purchased the ticket without undue delay, or, if the Customer is interested, the ticket may be exchanged for a ticket for another performance at the multiplex of the same value. o In the case of an e-ticket (purchased via the Internet), the Customer will be refunded the price of the e-ticket after submitting a written claim via the relevant payment gateway through which the payment was made, or, if the Customer is interested, the ticket may be exchanged for a ticket for another performance at the multiplex of the same value.
- 8.3 The customer is entitled to claim goods purchased at the refreshment counter under the following conditions: o A visitor may make a claim for goods sold due to incorrect measurements and weight only immediately after purchase and before tasting the drink or food, or in the case of poor quality and temperature of the food immediately after tasting. o At the request of the Customer, the staff shall recheck the correct volume of the beverage using a calibrated measuring cylinder or the correct weight of the unpackaged goods using a calibrated scale. o In case of incorrect pricing of the offered goods, the Customer is entitled to make a claim only immediately upon payment. o The Customer is obliged to check the goods at the checkout upon purchase, in case of receipt of other goods he/she shall immediately notify the staff, later claims will not be taken into account. o The Customer will count the refunded money immediately at the cash desk, later claims will not be taken into account. o Unpackaged products are intended for direct consumption by the Customer or for consumption according to the expiry date indicated by the manufacturer on the original packaging. The operator complies with the HACCP and hygiene requirements issued by the manufacturer or importer of the food products. o The operator is not responsible for incorrect measurements on beverage cups and other packaging for unpackaged food. The beverage cups and other packaging are taken over from the manufacturer, distributor.
- 8.4 The Customer is entitled to claim gift vouchers only if the gift voucher is not eligible for the purchase of tickets or refreshments at the cinema box office for any reason. The defective gift voucher will be replaced by the Customer with a working gift voucher immediately after the claim is made.
9. OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 9.2 A Customer who is a consumer can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 10.1 These General Terms and Conditions are valid for all commercial cases concluded between CineStar company and the Customer.
- 10.2 CineStar company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. CineStar company will publish the change and its effect in a suitable manner on its website www.cinestar.cz and at the point of ticket sale.
- 10.3 These General Terms and Conditions became effective on 1 October 2019
In Prague on 1.10.2019